Friday, May 22, 2015

General Assembly Talk: The Business of Food Blogging


Got some pretty exciting news! I was recently asked to participate in General Assembly's event: The Business of Food Blogging on the 18th of June, where we'll have a little panel discussing what food blogging's looking like in Melbourne's climate, some of the difficulties we face, and what we see what we're doing going forward into the future. 

It'll be a fun little evening, and considering it's free, and just a couple of hours, it's pretty good value if you ask me! 

So if you're interested in attending, just visit the General Assembly website, make account and book in your spot, looking forward to seeing you there!

If you have anything you would like me to talk about in particular as well, I'm totally taking suggestions as I'm starting to put my presentation together! 

The Business of Food Blogging: with top food bloggers & industry insiders
June 18th
6-7pm 
Level 17, 31 Queen Street
Melbourne 3000
Cost: Free!
Book your spot here

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! Sounds like it could be an interesting evening.

    ReplyDelete