Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone! Hope you're enjoying a day off and having a wonderful time. I can only imagine for most of you it will be filled with family, food and fun! Hopefully that big red guy has brought you lots of pressies today!



Brad and I are currently having a lovely time in Tasmania, it's my second visit and we're seeing much more of the state than previously. It's been totally laid back, but with lots of great food (I was quite surprised with the quality of eating in Launceston!) and lots of culture and learning as well!




I look forward to filling you all in on the trip a bit later on down the track, but in the meantime, we will be celebrating christmas with Brad's family where I'm sure I will be completely stuffed full, followed by a dinner on boxing day with my family when we get back to Melbourne! Oh dear!


How have you all been enjoying your holidays? How are you celebrating Christmas? 

Whatever way it is, eat well and be merry!