Friday, November 29, 2013

Blogiversary! I'm FOUR?!

 photo 5D3_8944_zps26dcf154.jpg
Photo credit: Ewen Bell

Happy Blogiversary to me, happy blogivesary to me! 

Somehow I've been keeping this up for four years. Four years. Who would've thought? Certainly not me when I started the blog just because my friends wanted to know where I was eating and said I should do one. I'm easy to persuade. 

 photo DSCF3524_zps49103577.jpg
Photo credit: Ewen Bell

It's kind of crazy though now how part of me the blog has become...or so I feel. I think I was saying to someone the other day that if I wasn't dating Brad, I'd probably be dating my blog...it just takes up all my time, that I don't know what I would be doing with myself without it!

 photo 5D3_8261_zps6b25130a.jpg
Photo credit: Ewen Bell

I've had so many opportunities and experiences thanks to the blog this past year, and it's really just been amazing, informative, a lot of fun and pretty darned delicious. From a visit in the King Valley, to checking out the Rod Laver Arena at the Australian Open, to consuming far more sugar than I really ought to, I've enjoyed it all! I also thoroughly love all the friends I've made, or gotten to know better, we've got a pretty fun community going on here!

 photo DSCF3411_zpse9b24d5a.jpg
Photo credit: Ewen Bell

I also feel like I have been getting better at cooking, something that I did note I wanted to work on last year. Maybe not sharing as many recipes as I would have liked, but we all gotta start somewhere! I at least haven't killed Brad or my brother by feeding them this year. Total bonus.

 photo 1399017_600638160003419_1997991502_o_zps7aadd3be.jpg
Photo credit: Pinot Palooza

 photo 1379759_10153324013335591_1115813172_n-1_zps6bb9cef2.jpg

I guess I don't have much else to say other than I've been drinking a lot of wine this year, and it has been good.

And I hope I drink a lot of wine next year too.

Cheers!

8 comments:

  1. Happy blogiversary! Well done on 4 years... That's a real achievement. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! Now just gotta aim for another year! :)

      Delete
  2. Happy blogiversary hunny! You still have the passion and it shows in your writing and photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, I'm glad it still comes through, I hope I never stop loving this! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogiversary! Congrats on the journey and I must say, I still feel the energy, vibe and passion from each of your posts! Love reading your stuff and can't wait for more =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. waahhh Congrats chaaald! Your blog totally rocks, keep it up - especially the amazing photography. You always seem to capture the 'moments ' with so much clarity.

    ReplyDelete