Saturday, July 24, 2010

NYC - Sammy's Noodle Bar

Last day in NYC.

Sad times.

What do you do? Meet up with the friends who made NYC awesome and go get good cheap Chinese food.





The menu is basic, but extensive with plenty variations of similar dishes. Livvers definitely wanted noodles, so we got those, I wanted veggies, we got those, K felt like some dumplings and for a bit more meat we got a sesame chicken.



My thai tea, sweet and refreshing!







The food came out speedily and whilst the veggies were maybe drowned in a little more sauce than I liked, the chicken a little dry and bland, the noodles and dumplings were good and it was still hearty and filling food. Even with the 5 of us we could not finish everything and ended up doggy bagging the leftover noodles for Livvers to take home.

And at $10 per person? I don't think I can complain too much.

Sammy's Noodle Shop
West Village
453 Ave Of The Americas
Sammy's Noodle Shop on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment